Possession, Possession with intent to distribute, trafficking, possession of drug related objects
At A Glance:
The most addictive drugs such as heroin, LSD, ecstasy, and GHB.
Highly addictive including: methamphetamine, cocaine, crack cocaine, morphine, opium, and methadone.
steroids (i.e. testosterone and ketamine)
Schedule IV and V
These are commonly prescribed by doctors. When taken without a valid prescription, they are considered illegal.
Possession Marijuana Penalties
- Marijuana less than 1 oz- up to 12 months in jail
- Marijuana more than 1 oz- 1-10 years in jai l
Possession Schedule I and II penalties
- 2-15 years in prison, fines (first offense)
- 5- 30 years in prison, fines (second or more offense)
Possession Schedule III, IV, V penalties
- 1-5 years in prison, fines (first offense)
- 1-15 years in prison, fines (second or more offense)
- 1- 40 years in prison, fines up to 1 million dollars depending on type of drug, weight of drug and other circumstances